Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Shoes with a difference

I have lived in Italy for ten years. During this time I have learned that the best Italian shoes are custom hand made leather shoes in Italy's Le Marche region. I was amazed at how much better these shoes than anything I'd ever bought in the UK or U.S.. I discovered them on my first holiday to Le Marche Italy with friends - they took me to the craftsmen who make the shoes. Clearly they can not bear to see metransfer to work in my terrible shoes! They really are the best shoes in Italy from a country known for quality shoes - way beyond the quality standards.

o Each pair is made manually and order in the best tradition of experienced Italian artisans. Raw materials are selected with great care, using only the purest and best calf skin leather from Italy and the Marche region of Italy.

o All sizes are available and each pair comes with a certificatecertification signed by the individual artists.

What you really need to realize that these shoes are higher than any mass produced shoes you find in stores - no matter the design.

They are not made overnight - six weeks is needed to work on your pair. During the six weeks of this pair of perfect shoes are hand crafted master craftsmen especially for you. Six weeks means you can still get a pair for Christmas. Visit now to find outmore

Related : Buy SHOES Now and Pay Later 10 Skate Shoes Athletes Foot Shoes

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers